After a sports session, a long day at work or a romantic weekend, what could be more pleasant than a massage with organic vegetable oils? As a daily skin care treatment or to stretch the muscles, a massage is never too much! It is often practiced using organic vegetable oils, which promote a fluid and relaxing massage and offer your body a real moment of relaxation.
If kneading the painful points is the oldest healing art, organic vegetable oils complement this treatment, which also have multiple virtues. But what are the benefits of a wellness massage? Which vegetable oils to choose and why? Some are useful against the loss of desire in men, others are recommended for the face, body or hair ... Discover how to choose them.
Why is massage good for your health?
The origin of this therapeutic technique dates back to antiquity. Very old Chinese manuscripts have been found 3000 years before J-C, and evoke the use of massage. Massage was recommended to speed up convalescence, regenerate the body and relieve pain after gladiatorial games.
Today, massage is very present in alternative medicine. The need to take care of oneself has returned to the heart of our daily lives, due to our hectic lifestyle. Beyond the relaxing benefits it provides in the moment, massage also has healing virtues, capable of improving comfort in the long term.
Numerous clinical studies have made the observation. Gestures can reduce joint stiffness, chronic neuromuscular pain, eliminate digestive problems, soothe headaches, stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation, reduce anxiety and stress, and strengthen the immune system. Indeed, when tensions and blockages are eliminated, the energy flow circulates much better in the body and the body is therefore able to defend itself. It also allows for better resistance to stress, and therefore prevents illness.
Massage with organic oils, an anti-inflammatory power
Moreover, massage with organic oils is capable of generating biochemical changes in the body. These are propagated and resonate in the heart of the cells themselves, at the level of their DNA. Indeed, the pressures induced by the massage are detected by sensors in the cell membrane. In the form of molecular signals, these sensors transmit the information inside the cells. This process results in the activation of genes, some of which neutralize inflammation.
That's why getting a massage when you suffer from muscle aches and pains is almost a miracle solution. Have you ever noticed this? After a sports session, you can try any recovery product, without success. Only rest and a good massage with organic oils are able to stretch and relax the muscles, but also to stop the inflammatory process. The next morning when you wake up, the results are obvious!
What is the interest of vegetable oils during a massage?
The vegetable oils used in massage therapy promote the gliding of the hands over the skin. Indeed, without vegetable oils, the gesture can sometimes rub on the skin and make this moment almost unpleasant. With vegetable oils, the maneuver is thus more comfortable for both the person being massaged and the masseur. Indeed, the vegetable oils used during a massage offer a real moment of relaxation and invite you to reconnect with yourself.
In addition, vegetable oils have many virtues for the skin. Each one has its own specificities. They can be moisturizing, regenerating, antiseptic, aphrodisiac... You can therefore adapt the composition of an oil according to your needs of the moment. It is also possible to mix them.
Other criteria differentiate them, notably the smell. When you wish to add an essential oil, the vegetable oil must be neutral. Thus, more or less greasy, vegetable oils have a role that differs on the quality of the massage. Dry oils are rather used on a daily basis, as they are known to penetrate the skin quickly. As for oily oils, they are recommended for a long-lasting relaxing massage.
Massage oils and sexuality
Fatigue, stress, pain, depression or simply routine that settles in the couple... Over the course of a lifetime, it is not uncommon to be confronted with a decrease or even absence of libido. Hormonal changes can also be the trigger for this decrease in sexual desire. This can last more or less long, but can be greatly improved by massage and vegetable and essential oils. The latter are able to help you gently.
This period can be a heavy time for you and your partner. Indeed, massage oils are ideal to spice up your sex life. Aphrodisiac essential oils are also your best allies. In addition to the drop in libido, oil massage remains a must during a relaxing evening with your partner and quite simply when one of you needs it.
What are the essential oils to fight against the loss of desire in men?
Are you or your partner experiencing a temporary or long-lasting loss of desire? Don't panic, this period can be improved with natural methods. Here are some aphrodisiac essential oils effective to fight against this phenomenon.
- Damiana essential oil: the Damiana plant has been used for centuries in South America as a natural aphrodisiac. In Mexico, it is known as a "love potion". Its particularity lies in its ability to oxygenate the genitals. In a bath or as a massage oil, this aromatic essential oil stimulates both sexes.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil: nicknamed "flower of love", ylang ylang is known for its relaxing and euphoric functions. It is a sexual stimulant with a sweet fragrance, perfect for an erotic massage.
- Rose essential oil: nicknamed the oil of love and soul, it has toning properties. It allows to put in harmony your couple. Its delicious fragrance stimulates the senses.
- Jasmine essential oil: this one is renowned for its anti-depression benefits. It calms anxieties and fears of sexual origin.
- Cinnamon essential oil: known to awaken the libido, cinnamon essential oil is perfect for a romantic massage!
- The essential oil of Ginger: renowned for its aphrodisiac effects for centuries, ginger has toning actions. Ideal for erectile dysfunction, it also supports men emotionally.
An aphrodisiac massage oil to be made at home.
To boost your libido and/or that of your partner, take an empty bottle and add to it :
- 20 drops of essential oil of Ylang Ylang
- 10 drops of Neroli essential oil
- 10 drops of Geranium Rosat essential oil
- 160 drops of Hazelnut vegetable oil
Massage oils concocted just for you!
At the Sybarite, we attach great importance to the products of nature. Would you like to try a vegetable oil for a romantic massage, relieve pain and relax?
EQ Organic Massage Oil allows you to :
- prepare your muscles before a workout
- relax after physical exertion
- relax at a cocooning party
- tone your muscles
- moisturize your skin
The coconut and jojoba oil contained in the preparation moisturizes your skin deep down, while castor oil softens.
L'Esperluète wellness oil allows you to :
- nourish and moisturize your skin
- nourish and moisturize your hair
- stretch and relax muscles
This perfect blend of hemp, castor, jojoba, seed and essential oils is suitable for all skin types. Hand-made, this oil is dry by nature.
Organic massage oils for the face
If you need a facial massage, it is best to use a dry oil. This avoids the effect of oily and shiny skin. On the other hand, dry skin can use thicker oils. Among the organic vegetable oils to use for a facial massage, you can use :
- Organic grape seed oil: an oil rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which helps to fight against skin aging. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Ideal for a facial massage, grape seed oil is light and penetrates easily into the skin. Find some in our organic serum l'Esperluètemixed with other good oils for your skin.
- Organic avocado vegetable oil: this oil regenerates the skin and gently nourishes it. It helps rebuild the hydrolipidic film and accelerates cell regeneration and eliminates dead cells. Organic avocado oil is excellent for dry skin.
Organic massage oils for the body
If you need a body massage, several vegetable oils may be suitable for you. You can use :
- Organic sweet almond oil: an oil famous for preventing skin aging. Nourishing, it brings softness to the skin. Sweet almond oil has a creamy and oily texture, ideal for dry skin.
- Organic jojoba oil: this softening and nourishing oil has a composition close to sebum. In massage, it is ideal to rebalance oily skin and bring a real feeling of softness.
- Organic argan oil: moisturizing and firming, argan oil helps to smooth the skin and reduce the effect of cellulite. Thanks to its dry texture, it penetrates quickly into the skin, without leaving a greasy film after a massage.
- Organic coconut oil: an exceptional oil, both nourishing, moisturizing and anti-aging, which is perfectly suited to dry skin. Its exotic scent will make you travel during your body massage!
Organic massage oils for hair
Sometimes there's nothing more pleasant than a good head massage after a hard day. Scalp massage stimulates the microcirculation of the blood and restores strength and shine to the hair. For a perfect massage, several vegetable oils are involved:
- Organic jojoba oil: can be used for face and body massage, jojoba oil is also suitable for scalp massage. It is a real all-purpose oil! It helps to rebalance the scalp and limit excess sebum.
- Organic castor oil: famous for promoting hair growth when used regularly, castor oil is also famous for nourishing very dry or brittle hair. This vegetable oil is ideal for a scalp massage.
Organic linseed oil Linseed oil: obtained by first cold pressing of the seeds, linseed oil has multiple benefits. It nourishes and regulates the skin and is suitable for all hair types. Its texture gives volume to the hair and provides in-depth care.
- Coconut oil: renowned for its antibacterial and moisturizing properties, coconut oil for hair is recommended in cases of dandruff and scalp irritations. A natural cleanser, it brings suppleness and shine to the hair.
How to use our organic massage oils?
Organic massage oils have more than one advantage to seduce you. In addition to their soft scents that invade the skin and offer a massage full of softness and delicacy, our organic vegetable oils have many virtues. The skin, an organ in its own right, is your protective envelope that needs to be taken care of.
Indeed, the oils of Sybarite meet the needs of the epidermis. They provide a feeling of beneficial warmth and softness throughout the massage, combined with subtle scents that offer relaxation and release. But then, how to use these organic massage oils?
It's quite simple: just pour a few drops of vegetable oil in the palm of your hand and rub both palms together. To promote well-being, the massage should be performed in a sufficiently warm room. You can place a towel on the unmassaged parts of the body to avoid temperature contrasts. To put you in a romantic or cocooning atmosphere, the ideal is to diffuse a subdued light, conducive to relaxation.
Why choose organic massage oils?
Organic vegetable oils are always cold-pressed. Organic massage oils therefore retain all their benefits. The seeds and germs come from organic farming, and therefore do not contain any pesticides or chemical substances added. In addition, some oils found in conventional commerce may carry allergenic risks. Choosing an organic massage oil allows you to benefit from the many virtues of plants.
À What's the point of hurting yourself when you can do yourself some good?