In recent years, donkey's milk has become a must in the bathroom. If it is much talked about, it is because it has multiple benefits on beauty and health. Indeed, donkey milk is a thousand-year-old active ingredient with nourishing, regenerating and anti-ageing properties.
Famous since antiquity, it is a true secret of eternal youth, capable of regulating skin problems. In soap, shampoo, cream ... Donkey's milk exists in all forms! However, to benefit from its innumerable virtues, it is essential to choose it well. Above all, rediscover the ancestral richness of donkey milk and its benefits.
The origins of donkey milk
Donkey milk is the milk given by the female donkey. It has been used for thousands of years. At the time of the Egyptian people, donkey milk was already found in many soaps and drinks. Do you remember Cleopatra bathing in a milk bath of 700 donkeys? Donkey's milk was recommended to heal everyday ailments: wounds, joint pains, indigestion... For the Romans, donkey's milk was a luxury drink! Hippocrates recommended it for poisoning and poisoning.
Throughout history, donkey milk was used by many historical figures. The wife of Emperor Claudius I used it for facials. In France, Francis I used donkey milk for health care and skin care. He will be quickly back in shape thanks to the benefits of donkey milk. He says "one day a donkey, made me healthy, and I owe this circumstance more to the donkeys than to the faculty".
What does donkey milk contain?
Donkey's milk is rich in natural active ingredients that keep the body and skin healthy. Indeed, the composition of donkey milk is very close to mother's milk. Donkey's milk contains :
- Vitamin A, which has a regenerating action on the skin cells.
- B-group vitamins (B1, B2, B12), which contribute to the maintenance of healthy skin.
- vitamin C, anti-oxidant, it has a favourable action on the skin and promotes skin elasticity and firmness
- Vitamin E, which protects the skin from oxidative stress.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids:
Omega 3 and 6 that protect the skin from external aggressions
Mineral salts and trace elements which provide the elements necessary for the proper functioning of skin cells:
Proteins and amino acids which have a key role in cell renewal
Alkylglycerols which are part of the family of fatty alcohols, reputed to boost the skin's natural defences.
What are the benefits of donkey's milk in cosmetics?
Donkey's milk is an exceptional skin care product. Tolerated by all skin types, it has actions on beauty but also on health in general. In addition to being a beauty remedy, donkey milk heals wounds, intestinal problems, rebellious coughs and chronic bronchitis, stress and stimulates the immune system. In cosmetics, it is often used to fight against the signs of aging, as a moisturizer or cleanser.
Donkey's milk for the skin
Your skin is often irritated, dry, sensitive and prone to eczema, psoriasis or acne? Donkey's milk, rich in vitamins and trace elements, preserves your skin and improves cell regeneration. The presence of vitamins A, C and E increases the speed and stimulation of cell renewal. They also explain the soothing action on dry skin.
Donkey's milk has depurative virtues, ideal for treating skin problems. Indeed, the latter are sometimes caused by nervous disorders such as stress. Donkey's milk helps to rebalance the nervous system, thanks to the roles of its essential fatty acids.
Integrated in soaps, donkey's milk prevents the skin from drying out. To nourish the skin of the face and body, moisturizing creams based on donkey's milk are ideal. Indeed, donkey milk is the saviour of dry skin!
Donkey's milk as a natural anti-wrinkle product
Just like women, men want to stay young as long as possible. That's why they are looking for natural products that can slow down the appearance of expression lines. Indeed, donkey's milk is the sweet sin of people who want to slow down skin ageing!
Its cocktail of minerals and trace elements helps prevent the signs of aging and fight against wrinkles and skin slackening, while giving it softness. The antioxidant vitamins contained in donkey's milk fight against the consequences of free radicals and ageing. The skin is therefore protected and moisturized. Donkey's milk also stimulates the regeneration of the skin and thus maintains its youthfulness.
There is nothing like using soap and donkey milk moisturizers to have a skin that reflects youth and good health. A natural anti-ageing ally, it leaves a "smooth skin" effect on a daily basis when applied regularly.
Donkey's milk for the hair
Your hair is sometimes sensitive and fragile for various reasons. An unsuitable shampoo, a poor diet, unrepairable sleep, tobacco and alcohol consumption, stress... These factors can have a direct impact on the quality of your hair. Known since ancient times, donkey's milk also has a role to play in the health of your hair.
Donkey's milk is an element that brings an incredible softness in shampoos or hair care (including masks). Whether they are coloured, natural, dry, oily, straightened or curly... Donkey's milk guarantees a regenerating and moisturizing effect, and makes your hair silky. For men who suffer from dryness, irritation and redness of the scalp, the vitamin A contained in donkey's milk will accelerate cell renewal. As for vitamins C and E, they have an antioxidant action and act on the healing process.
Whenever your hair needs to be nourished and moisturized, choose a donkey milk treatment, it's a spectacular solution! After a few shampoos and/or donkey milk hair care, your scalp is healthy and in great shape!
Which organic donkey milk care should I choose ?
Donkey milk from farm animals is more and more used in our cosmetics! Many brands are betting on the benefits of donkey milk to improve your youth and beauty. Used since the dawn of time, it has made a remarkable entry into the cosmetic field in recent years. Nicknamed "the white gold of cosmetics", donkey's milk can be found in many cosmetic treatments. But you still have to choose it carefully. Above all, in order to obtain real results, quality must be favoured. Organic donkey's milk treatments are therefore highly recommended.
A donkey's milk care can sometimes contain a very low percentage of donkey's milk in the end. To make the right choice, check this aspect which can vary from 5 to 50%. This natural ingredient is also often associated with sweet vegetable oils such as jojoba oil, coconut oil or essential oils.
To moisturize your skin and enjoy a natural anti-aging treatment, we recommend the following treatments:
- Donkey's milk body lotion This blend of fresh and organic donkey milk, coconut oil, evening primrose and shea butter deeply moisturizes your skin. The natural proteins are harvested in the south of France, and helps to regenerate skin cells for the maintenance of a healthy epidermis.
- Donkey milk day cream Ideal for modern and active men, this organic donkey milk day cream, rich in omega 6 and natural antioxidants, preserves the youthfulness of the skin. For an invigorated and soft skin, and a toned look every day.
- Donkey's milk night cream A perfect blend of coconut butter, shea butter, fig seed oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil in addition to fresh and organic donkey milk, this night cream nourishes, purifies and softens the skin while you sleep. Donkey's milk acts in depth at night to smooth the skin and preserve its youthfulness.
To cleanse your skin or hair, we recommend the following treatments:
- Donkey's milk and Tiare flower shampoo This organic shampoo with coconut oil and donkey's milk nourishes and moisturizes the hair gently.
- Donkey milk and rhassoul solid shampoo This organic solid shampoo with donkey's milk protects and cleanses the hair naturally and effectively. It smoothes, purifies and softens the hair.
- Shower gel donkey milk and tiare flower A creamy and natural shower gel that cleans and moisturizes the skin, for a pleasant shower.
To moisturize and take care of your beard, we recommend the following treatments:
- Donkey Milk Beard Soap This natural cocktail is ideal to soothe and moisturize the beard. This beard soap brings a feeling of well-being throughout the day.
- Donkey milk aftershave balm Organic After Shave Balm : this organic after-shave balm softens and repairs the skin after shaving. The nutrients of the seed oil in addition to donkey's milk accelerate the healing of micro wounds.
Why choose organic donkey milk in cosmetics?
It happens that some donkey milk cosmetic products are composed of chemical substances that can be harmful to the skin and health. In addition, most donkey milk products on the market are likely to bring even more inconvenience. The bad substances found can cause itching, irritation and disruption of skin cells.
If taking care of yourself is a first step, it is important to opt for organic and natural cosmetics. Indeed, these are pure and do not pose any health risks. To slow down skin aging and nourish your skin and hair, quality seems to be essential.